An Official Website For Jodhpur
Jodhpur, the heart of Rajasthan and the majestic jewel of her eternal crown, iluminate the Thar, enriching the desert with enterpreneurship, scholarship and art.
Luxury Grand Palace
Umaid Bhawan Palace, located at Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India, is one of the world's largest private residences. A part of the palace is managed by Taj Hotels. Named after Maharaja Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present owner Gaj Singh of the palace, this edifice has 347 rooms and serves as the principal residence of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal family. A part of the palace also houses a museum.
LAND - USE PATTERN
The total reported area as per village record is 22,56,405 hectares and about 62.53% of the total area are being cultivated. The land use pattern is given below..Read More
EXISTING INDUSTRIAL STATUS
On account of its location and availability of better in-fractural facilities, industrial growth is noticeable in the district. It is centrally located and is one of the important cities of the state. It is well connected with Ahmedabad, Lucknow..Read More
Collectorate Campus Jodhpur
- अनुकम्पा नियुक्ति टंकण परीक्षा आवेदन पत्र
- कोरोना /कोविड लॉक डाउन के अंतर्गत विशेष परिस्थितियों में यात्रा अनुमति हेतु
- महात्मा गांधी नरेगा योजनाअंतर्गत कनिष्ट तकनीकी सहायक (जे.टी.ए.) एवं लेखा सहायक पद हेतु विज्ञप्ति अंतिम दिनांक 08.03.2021
- निविदा सूचना दिनांक 10.03.2021
- प्रशासन गांवों के संग अभियान 2021
- राजस्थान प्राथमिक एवं उच्च प्राथमिक विधालय अध्यापक सीधी भर्ती-2016(संशोधित) सामान्य शिक्षक (नॉन टीएसपी एरिया) लेवल- द्वितीय अंग्रेजी और विज्ञान-गणित प्रतीक्षा सूची परिणाम अनुसार चयनित अभ्यर्थियों के पदस्थापन के लिए काउन्सलिंग कैम्प (परामार्श शिविर) राजकीय बालिका उच्च माध्यमिक विघालय लाल मैदान आयकर भवन के पीछे पावटा सी रोड जोधपुर में दिनांक 12.10.2021 को प्रातः 10.00 बजे के संबंध में-
- (i) Candidate List For Counselling Subject English
- (ii) Candidate List For Counselling Subject Science and Maths
- (iii) Vacant School List For Counselling Subject English
- (iv) Vacant School List For Counselling Subject Science and Maths
Jodhpur, one of the largest district of Rajasthan state is centrally situated in Western region of the State, having geographical area of 22850 sq. Kms. It has population of 36.85 lacs as per 2011 census. The district stretches between 2600’ and 27037’ at north Latitude and between 72 55’ and 73 52’ at East Longitude. This district is situated at the height between 250-300 meters above sea level.
Rajasthan, the land embellished with infinite imprints of colour and chivalry, harmonious life and lingering music, harmony and hospitality, palaces and pristine nature; has been extending an invigorating invitation to the world, since time immemorial.
Jodhpur, the heart of Rajasthan and the majestic jewel of her eternal crown, iluminate the Thar, enriching the desert with enterpreneurship, scholarship and art.Read More
Situated on a steep hill, Mehrangarh fort is one of the largest forts in India. The beauty and the grandeur of numerous palaces in the fort narrates a saga of hard sandstones yielding to the chisels of skilled Jodhpuri sculptures.Mehrangarh Fort, spreading over 5 km on a perpendicular hill and looking down 125 meters, presents a majestic view on city horizon.Read More